Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Back and Back

Hey gang,
Sorry for the prolonged silence. I'm actually back and fear that i must fess up a bit. I was actually out of town with my wife on a first ever, planned 6 months back, vacation without our kids. After the unexpected success of this and the 365 days of trash blog (not like they are anything more than a blip on the web scale, but for me, the fact that Duane and 2 others check in occasionally still shocks me) I have gotten a ton of contacts from all sorts of people. 99.9% of it rocks, but the other .1% has me convinced that you could blog about dryer lint and someone would get steamed. That said, i didn't just want to drop off the face of the earth, but I also didn't want to just up and announce that we would be gone for 5 days. Sorry about that. Hope no one hates me for that (more so).

Anyhoo, the good news is that we went to an AWESOME eco-resort in Mexico that was solar, pig composted, open air, and just fantastic. I'm wading through the usual post vacation pile of mail and stuff and will be back up to speed soon.

By the way, for anyone who has thought of bringing back a suitcase of garbage from Mexico, they seem to be OK with it, but TSA does ask some interesting questions.

Live Sustainably

Dave

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate you I hate You I hate you!!!!... cause you were swimming in swimtrunks and drinkin coronas in the sun. Good for you guys!