Sunday, May 4, 2008

Orikaso bowls ROCK!



I went to work the other day and my buddy Duane comes over with a present for me, this totally cool Orikaso foldable bowl for my backpack. It's extremely cool, easy to clean, easy to carry, has a lifetime guarantee, is "unbreakable"(although i find that to be a challenge more than a claim), inexpensive, and is recyclable and comes in recycled packaging. On top of all that, the package says it's even good for Picnics and Parties. Parties! How cool is that!

Live Sustainably

Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bowl is essentially a big living hinge and will eventually crack and fail. As long as it can be recycled, no big deal I guess.

Dave said...

Point taken. They are recyclable and apparently unbreakable although i find that hard to believe. That said, a buddy has had his for a year and it's still going strong. And if it replaces 500 bowls over it's lifetime, it's served a purpose. I'll let ya know wehn mine breaqks.

dave