Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sometimes ya just drop the ball

So tonight was Earth Day and I totally dropped the ball.  I knew about it, had it in my mind to post about, and somehow totally missed posting about it. Hopefully folks picked up on it on there own.  Basically at 8 PM local time they asked folks to turn off all unnecessary power for an hour to show what an effect this can have on CO2. The first one a year ago was highly successful and they were hoping for 100 million to do so this year.  


While this may seem gimmicky, and don't get me wrong, it is, I think it's great cuz it proves that people across all spectrum's can pull together to show that they support a common goal.  I'll post up the results when they are available.

Sorry i missed ya on this one.

Live Sustainably

Dave


No comments: